Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Reptilzer;
- the standard capacity that reptiles of this species have;
- scales available for this species;
- the best breeders of this species;
- the best farms for this species;
- statistics about reptiles of this species;
- some reptiles of this species: the best reptiles in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best reptiles of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of breeders who have reptiles and farms of this species.
Always show this help
The corn snake is a reptile native to the United States. It lives in large wheat fields as well as surrounding forests, and its life expectancy is between 6 and 8 years. This snake can also climb trees!
Corn snakes eat small rodents that roam fields, such as rats and mice. That is why many American farmers like these reptiles, who sometimes raise them themselves in order to ensure proper protection of their crops.